DRUM LIFTING COLUMN
CONCEPTThe equipment is developed to lift DRUMS with finished product (powder-granulated material) with the aim to feed the hopper.
- Safety lifting system, by means of a hydraulic lock (during operation).
- Mechanical safety locks, whilst in discharge positioning.
- Safety sensors, to ensure correct closure of the container clamping system.
- Movement and positioning control through strategically-located sensors to avoid any incorrect operations.
- Support base for the container.
- Additional level sensor prepared to be installed in the cover of the hopper of the tablet press. Such sensor shall control the opening and closure of the valve; this allows keeping the product’s level inside the hopper.
ELECTRONIC CONTROL PANEL
- The machine has an electrical cabinet attached, made of stainless steel type AISI 304.
- All electric, electronic and pneumatic components are contained in a seal cabinet pursuant to IEC requirements and international standards.
- Push button operation.
- Emergency push-button with retention to be located in the panel’s front cover.
- Rotary power switch.
- Indicator lights.
- Microprocessor to control both operations and product in the hopper’s tablet press.
Contact us for this product
Enter your query in the form below and soon one of our representatives will contact you.